Academia uspešno postala koordniator Eramus+ projekta “DigiWomen”
Academia Maribor University of Applied Sciences is pleased to announce that it will coordinate the European project “DigiWomen“, which will be developed with the help of European partner institutions, within the Erasmus+ KA2020 Programme – Training Courses. The project, with the full title “Development of a digital tool for literacy training for rural women”, will start on 01 October 2020 and will last for 24 months.
The DigiWomen project aims at international cooperation between 5 partners with the same needs and characteristics.
We will train trainers and VET teachers to support women coming from rural areas with the aim of training in business, management, accounting and promoting the acquisition of professional qualifications.
To achieve this, the DigiWomen project improves financial, digital, agricultural and foreign language (English) literacy skills.
- LEONIDAKIS D. & SIA O.E., Greece
- EUROPEAN CULTURAL EPICENTER BITOLA, The Republic of North Macedonia
- TECHNICKA UNIVERZITA V KOSICIACH, Slovakia
- Essenia UETP – University and Enterprise Training Partnership s.r.l., Italy
- Academia, College of Short-Cycle Higher Education, Slovenia